It's been a while since my last post. I've been so much busy on our project. We're already on the point of getting the contract signed. Alot of good things and at the same time its always been scary everyday. Anyways, this is just a quite post. Just want to share a nice piece of thoughts that I've received from my email by a friend. Its kind of enlightening because this teaches us to look the negative things into positive energy.
This also made me to remember the comedy movie Bruce Almighty, I can never forget this line.
If someone prays for patience, does God give them patience? Or does He give them the opportunity to be patient? If they pray for courage, does God give them courage, or does he give them the opportunity to be courageous? If someone prayed for their family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm, fuzzy feelings? Or does he give them opportunities to love each other?
Those line were simple but yet meaningful. Its kind of ironic cause it came from a comedy movie. Anyways below is the thoughts that I wanna share.
5 Reasons Why God Uses Problems
The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you depending on how you respond to them. Unfortunately, most people fail to see how God wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly and resent their problems rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring.
Here are five ways God wants to use the problems in your life:
- God uses problems to DIRECT you. Sometimes God must light a fire under you to get you moving. Problems often points us in a new direction and motivate us to change. Is God trying to get your attention? Sometimes it takes a painful situation to make us change our ways.
- God uses problems to INSPECT you. People are like tea bags. If you want to know what's inside them, just drop them into hot ever water. Has God tested yout faith with a problems? What do problems reveal about you? when you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubels test your faith and this will give patiance.
- God uses problems to CORRECT you. Some lessons we learn only through pain and failure. It's likely that as a child your parents told you not to touch a hot stove. But you probably learned by being burned. Sometime we only learn the value of something by losing it.
- God uses problems to PROTECT you. A problem can be a blessing in disguise if it prevents you from being harmed by something serious.
- God uses problems to PERFECT you. Problems, when responded to correctly, are character builders. God is far more interested in your character than your comfort.
You might also like: